Saturday, March 17, 2012

Handwriting Questions

Hey there!  I hope you all are having a great St. Patrick's Day!! For those of you who love creating classroom worksheet how do you add handwriting lines?  Also, what is your favorite activities to  help students improve handwriting?

If you would like another St. Patrick's Day Freebie check out my previous post Shamrock Math .

Have a great weekend!!


3 comments:

Tammy

Interesting that you would ask. I just posted about it this week. I like to use a handwriter's license and something I call chat books. Here's a link if you're interested.
http://foreverin1st.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-little-addiction.html

❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Lori Rosenberg

I use the font ABC Print Lined to create my handwriting lines. There's also Penmanship Print and Ballandstick With Rules. These are all fonts that print handwriting lines with or without words.

Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Holly

Thank you bunches for entering my giveaway - I'm your newest follower!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note ♥

♡Daily Encouragement

♡Daily Encouragement