Sunday, March 11, 2012

Classroom/Tutoring Website Help Anyone?

About a year ago I decided to make my own website for my future classroom.  I wanted to learn how to create a webpage and download images.  I have enjoy having it but have decided to redo it using another webpage site.  The only problem is I can't find a free webpage service.  I am planning on adding a tutoring section to my new site. I am planning on tutoring over the summer and want to have a place where parents can go and learn more about me.  I want it to be very bright and cheery.

Does anyone know of any great free webpage services?

Here is my current site Miss J's Class



Thanks so much!!

3 comments:

Mrs. L

You could try PB Works. I haven't played with it a lot, but I think it is free.


Life with Mrs. L

Molly Maloy

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! My school uses Shutterfly sites for each class and they are pretty easy to learn how to use and navigate! Here's a link if you would like to find out more info about them:

http://www.shutterfly.com/share-photos/classroom-websites.jsp

Hope that helps!

Molly
Lessons with Laughter

Molly Maloy

P.S. I went to follow you and pinterest and found out that I am already following your boards! How funny! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note ♥

♡Daily Encouragement

♡Daily Encouragement