Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TPT Questions

I was wondering how everyone liked TPT!! I am debating on creating an account!! How do you sell and buy products?  Are there any cons?  How do you determine pricing?  What else can you tell me about TPT?

Thanks so much!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

You have to do it!!!! Its so simple. I have the basic membership and I have been doing it for years. You can upgrade your membership if you want to for $60. Just this year I really have heard how much people could make so I stepped it up at bit. It has tripled my sales. All of your stuff that is on here you could add. If you read around the TpT forum there are pricing tips. I think about how much time I took to make it, how much I would pay for it and if I bought clipart for it when pricing it. If you sign up you can sign up using this link: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Signup?ref=ascook1
If you have anymore questions about it let me know and I would be happy to help!

Ashley

http://firstgradesmartcookies.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note ♥

♡Daily Encouragement

♡Daily Encouragement