Hey there,
I finally created a tpt store!! Head on over and check out my first product!! Let me know what you think and if you have any TPT advice!!
Check it out by clicking on my TPT button!! I would love some followers!! Have a great weekend!!
Friday, March 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
♡Daily Encouragement

6 comments:
Yay for you! And yay for me because I'm your first follower! LOL! Please check out my store, too! I desperately need followers! Thanks so much and good luck to you!
Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
Exciting!!!
Michelle
Apples and ABC's
Yay! I'm your 3rd follower!
Angela
The Daily Alphabet
Hooray for you! I'm on my way to follow!!
Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade
Hey, girl! Was going to email you with this info, but I'll put it here-I get most of my clipart from ReviDevi, KPM Doodles, and Gingersnaps. They all sell on Etsy, and KPM and Gingersnaps have blogs and sell on Teacher's Notebook, too. I just purchased some clipart from Melonheadz. She also sells on Etsy and has a blog. My borders mostly are From the Pond who sells on TpT. Check my blog roll for all these blogs. You can just click right over! And, there's always Scrappin Doodles! They have great stuff and a website. I'm leaving my email if you have more questions! Happy Saturday!
Laura
llmartin305@gmail.com
Peace, Love, and First Grade
One more thing-make sure you read the Terms of Use. Some artists don't allow you to use their work in creations you sell and some don't allow you to share freebies. Scrappin Doodles requires a license to use their work in freebies. You can use the others I listed above with no problems! Have fun! It's addictive!!
Laura
llmartin305@gmail.com
Peace, Love, and First Grade
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥