Hope you all are having a great week!!
Today I submitted an application for several openings at a nearby school !! I am excited to see what happens!!
Many of you have knowledge and experience that you have gained over years of teaching. I have a lot to learn as a newbie and have a few questions.
What is/are your favorite teaching resources?
Also, what are your two favorite picture books? I am wanting to add to my teaching and classroom library. F.Y.I. I already have Harry Wong's book.
I would love your feedback!!
Thanks,

5 comments:
Good luck to you! Are you currently subbing? I gained a wealth of knowledge when I was a substitute teacher.
Sincerely,
Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter
Good luck! Growing Readers by Kathy Collins is a favorite of mine. One of my favorite picture books of all time is Hooway for Wodney Wat. I can't remember the author's name.
❀ Tammy
Forever in First
Hello!
My favorite read alouds are Sylvestor and the Magic Pebble 1-2 grades and Stellaluna 1-2 grades.
As far as pining you are more than welcome to pin away! I would love it.
Hello! Good luck on getting a position! for a teacher's book I would suggest "the End of Molasses classes" by Ron Clark. For picture books I love anything Mo Willems!
Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten
I just tagged you! Please come by my blog to play!
http://herdingkats.blogspot.com/2012/04/sad-face.html
Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥