Friday, April 13, 2012

Essentials, Extras, and Everyday Lessons ✎

Hi there,

What are some beginning of the year essentials that you love?

What are some extra supplies that you like to have but are not a must?

Also, what are some of your favorite ways to organize your lesson plans? One of my essentials is sticky notes (especially if they are cute). I use them all the time!!


F.Y.I-  I love seeing pictures of teacher ideas!!


Thanks!



 

2 comments:

Allison

I love sticky notes too! I love to get the cute ones from the dollar bins at Target. I also buy Mr. Sketch markers.

Amanda Lynn

Sticky notes are definitely a must! But I also have my lesson plan book which I have to write in at the end of every week or I feel like I am at a total loss when I am teaching.
My must haves are crayons, glue sticks and PENCILS, PENCILS and MORE PENCILS (I swear my kids eat them they disappear so fast! Also I really like to have index cards.

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note ♥

♡Daily Encouragement

♡Daily Encouragement