I love Class Dojo! I started using it around February and my kiddos work really hard to increase their points. One day, I was adding in all of their points for the day (the site was down most of the day) and my SMARTBoard was off. My kids were literally crowding around me to check out their points. I asked them if they wanted me to turn it on and they excitedly said "Yes!"
I have used Classroom Dojo a lot in my class. I control the points with my ipad and it really helps the kids stay on task during reading groups. They love to see their avatars projected on the board.
Thanks for visiting my blog today. It led me to you :) Now I can follow you and learn more neat stuff!
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
3 comments:
I use Dojo in my classroom and LOVE it! I recently did a blog post about it. Stop by my blog and check it out :)
Laura
Over the 1st Grade Rainbow
I love Class Dojo! I started using it around February and my kiddos work really hard to increase their points. One day, I was adding in all of their points for the day (the site was down most of the day) and my SMARTBoard was off. My kids were literally crowding around me to check out their points. I asked them if they wanted me to turn it on and they excitedly said "Yes!"
Bonnie
Living A Wonderful Life
I have used Classroom Dojo a lot in my class. I control the points with my ipad and it really helps the kids stay on task during reading groups. They love to see their avatars projected on the board.
Thanks for visiting my blog today. It led me to you :) Now I can follow you and learn more neat stuff!
Pamela
First Class Teacher
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥