Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First Day of School Packet Giveaway!!

I have decided to have a giveaway instead of posting on TPT. The packet includes three different activities. The first activity requires students to interview a new friend. The second activity asks the student to draw a picture of their new friend. The third activity is a school scavenger worksheet. If I was doing this I would have my students introduce their friend to the class and share their picture.

Here is how to enter-
1. Follow my blog and TPT store.
 2. Leave a comment saying you are following both
3. Share one of your favorite first day activities.

**Don't forget to leave your email. The first five people to comment will receive a copy!!

13 comments:

alwayslearning
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Eimer

I follow both!

One of my favorite first day of school activities is to have a scavenger hunt. Students must complete activities and find things throughout the room in order to complete a checklist. Activities include introducing yourself to a new classmate, telling the teacher three things about yourself, find the part of the room where you would find a book to read, etc.

3rd Grade Sprinkles
courtneyice1@gmail.com

Constance

I follow your blog and TpT store. I love to do scavenger hunts.

crhdouglas@gmail.com

alwayslearning

I follow both! My favorite activity is to give each kindergartner cutout of the first letter of their name and have them decorate it with their foam shapes. Great fine motor and a nice display!
Holly
bearcom1000@msn.com
www.joyofkindergarten.blogspot.com

Heather Shelton
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Shelton

I follow both blog and store. My favorite 1st day activity is gingerbread man hunt to find places around the school.

higgystyx@yahoo.com
Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten

Lori Rosenberg

I follow your blog and store! One of my favorite first day activities is to do a time capsule.
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Mrs. Brown

Oh I follow both....my favorite thing to do is the toilet paper roll game. The kids think they need to get sooo much! They have to tell something about themselves for each square they take off the roll-it is fun!

kellybrown28021@gmail.com

Unknown

I follow both your blog and store! :)
My favorite 1st day activity is to draw themselves and then compare at the end of the year. I also take lots of pics the first day. We also do the Kissing Hand. :)
Cheryl
cener@sbcglobal.net
Crayons and Curls

Mrs. I

I follow both!

My favorite first day is to do the Kissing Hand hunt to get to know our school. We are a HUGE elementary so this helps them out a lot!

Cathy I.
mrsirwinsclass@gmail.com
Mrs. I's Class

Pocketful of Littles

I follow both

Ms. Patterson

pocketofkinders@gmail.com

Delighted
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delighted

I just found your blog! I'm your newest follower on your blog & tpt store.

Favorite 1st Day activity for me (not necessarily the kiddos). We form a circle and they tell me their name & a word with starts with their name. They have to repeat everything that the other kiddos said to. By the time it's done... I know every kids name. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note ♥

♡Daily Encouragement

♡Daily Encouragement