Sunday, June 26, 2011

Does anyone have a Cricut? Is it easy to use? Do you like it?

I have been searching the web for helpful teacher gadgets and found the Cricut!!  I have difficulty cutting (I have CP) so I thought this would be a great investment.  I want to get some opinions as to whether it is easy to use.

What are some of things you can make or do with it? I would love to see some pics!! :)

If there are any other classroom gadgets that you love please fill free to leave a comment about it!!



Thanks

2 comments:

Kris Hughes

I love love love my cricut! I don't buy any pre made items anymore. I only buy paper. Here's a couple links to my blogs with my themes from the past 2 years using pure cricut. Let me know if u have any questions about the cartridges I used .
http://luv2teachgirl.blogspot.com/search/label/classroom%20themes
http://luv2teachgirl.blogspot.com/2010/09/nuts-about-helping.html


http://luv2teachgirl.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post.html

Ms. J

Thanks so much!! The examples are great!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note ♥

♡Daily Encouragement

♡Daily Encouragement