Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pinterest my new favorite tool

If you have not heard of Pinterest you definitely need to head over to the website and check it out!!!


http://pinterest.com


With this website you can create folders and save ideas you find online directly to them!! This is going to save a lot of space on my computer!!  You can also follow other people and see their fantastic finds.

Check out my pins at: http://pinterest.com/luv2teach/



Have fun




4 comments:

Chrissy

Hi! I just saw your question on Mrs. Snowden's site---
go to www.heypasteit.com and follow the directions. That's how I made the permanent link to my site!

ReadWriteSing

Ms. J

Hey Chrissy thanks for the note!! I tried going to the site but can't figure out how to do it. Do you mind giving me some tips? Thanks!!

Jena Snowden

Hey Miss J! I just posted about leaving a link in your comment if you want to go check it out!

Jena
1st Grade with Miss Snowden

Libby

Wow, I think I just spent a little too long exploring your Pinterest. My bookmarks look similar :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note ♥

♡Daily Encouragement

♡Daily Encouragement