Hi! How is your job search going? I will be praying!
The blog design...total accident! I added the codes for the Shabby Blogs background and header, before I took away the LeeLou template. But I liked the leftover ground behind the new header, plus the LeeLou template enabled me to keep the taglines, centered header, and little flowers by sidebar titles. Weird, huh? :-) Keep in touch!
Oh ok :). What is the blog backgorund called with the lace and the flowers? Where did you get it? I looked at Shabby Blogs and couldn't find it. I LOVE it :).
Thanks for your prayers they are greatly appreciated!! I am sent out several apps but have not heard anything. I am realizing that so many schools are requiring more experience and that the teaching jobs are very scarce but I am trusting the Lord and know he has the job for me!!!
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
3 comments:
Hi! How is your job search going? I will be praying!
The blog design...total accident! I added the codes for the Shabby Blogs background and header, before I took away the LeeLou template. But I liked the leftover ground behind the new header, plus the LeeLou template enabled me to keep the taglines, centered header, and little flowers by sidebar titles. Weird, huh? :-) Keep in touch!
ReadWriteSing
Oh ok :). What is the blog backgorund called with the lace and the flowers? Where did you get it? I looked at Shabby Blogs and couldn't find it. I LOVE it :).
Thanks for your prayers they are greatly appreciated!! I am sent out several apps but have not heard anything. I am realizing that so many schools are requiring more experience and that the teaching jobs are very scarce but I am trusting the Lord and know he has the job for me!!!
Dear Miss J,
Thank you for following my blog. I am now following you! I love your blog.
Linda
ateacherstouch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥