A few days ago I read a blog that posted about organizing lessons using binders and can't find the idea. Does anyone know who posted this? I thought it was a fantastic idea!!
Also I would appreciate any suggestions on ways that everyone else organizes their lessons. PICS are great appreciated as well. I am trying to plan ahead for when I find a job :).
Hi, I was making the red, black and white dot reading strategies, is there any particular graphic you would like in it? Ladybugs? Kids? animals? Donna www.kinderglynn.blogspot.com
This post popped into my mind, (although I am not sure it is what you are looking for b/c she isn't organizing lessons). http://primaryconnections-beth.blogspot.com/2011/06/your-own-flip-charts-using-binders.html
Have you tried to view the blogs you follow in Google Reader and then using their search option? That may help!!
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
6 comments:
Was this it?
http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/06/i-cannot-wait-share-this-organizational.html
Jodi
fun-in-first.blogspot.com
Hi Jodi the idea I was looking for is actual binders :). Thanks for sharing this idea!!
Hi, I was making the red, black and white dot reading strategies, is there any particular graphic you would like in it? Ladybugs? Kids? animals?
Donna
www.kinderglynn.blogspot.com
Kids would be fantastic
This post popped into my mind, (although I am not sure it is what you are looking for b/c she isn't organizing lessons).
http://primaryconnections-beth.blogspot.com/2011/06/your-own-flip-charts-using-binders.html
Have you tried to view the blogs you follow in Google Reader and then using their search option? That may help!!
~ Mrs. McKown
❤Mrs. Mc
Little Literacy Learners
Thanks for the tip Mrs. Mckown!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥