I am not sure if I sent everyone a copy that requested it. Here it is for you to download!! Also, does anyone know where I can download a free premade cute lesson plan template? Thanks.
Enjoy!!
Polka Dot Schedule Cards
I am not sure. I could look on my computer and see if I can find it. It may have been black but I may have faded it out. Thanks for the comment!! I love your blog!!
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
4 comments:
Where did you get the gray polka-dot background!?!??! I love it!
I am not sure. I could look on my computer and see if I can find it. It may have been black but I may have faded it out. Thanks for the comment!! I love your blog!!
I love the new background--super cute!
I think I posted my lesson plan template on scribd (readwritesing), but I can find it in my Word files. You are welcome to use it!
ReadWriteSing
Chrissy thank you so much!!
Barbara!! Oh my goodness thank you so much!! I feel very honored!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥