Thursday, September 15, 2011

A fantastic classroom resource-link fixed

I came across a fantastic history resources when visiting Washington D.C. last year and thought I would share the link!! It is through the National Archives in Washington D.C. and there are a ton of resources to use in a classroom!!


http://www.archives.gov/education/

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!!

Enjoy


2 comments:

Patti White

Miss J, you accidentally linked your history resource to "Online Personal Signature Maker" instead of National Archives. I did copy and paste the website, though, and it does look like a great resource, especially if you want to view the actual document. I love your blog and I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to visit my blog @
aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com
Patti :)

Ms. J

Thanks Patti!! I fixed the link :) I am following you now!! Thanks for following me!! Have a great week!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note ♥

♡Daily Encouragement

♡Daily Encouragement