I love cute classroom decor!! I decided to make some cute wall signs. Google docs is not downloading the right font Noteworthy Bold but I can email anyone the original file.
Here is a screen shot of what the font looks like. They have a black background with small white polka dots. The slide show is what would be included.
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
3 comments:
I would love it! I am changing out my word wall! Thank you for sharing!
Cheryl
cener(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
Crayons and Curls
Where did you find that font? I love it!
Hi Amanda I don't remember where I got it from but like I posted it is called Noteworthy Bold. You may be able to find it if you google it.
Sorry.
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥