I usually look at my blogs in google reader, but I clicked on your blog to read the comments on your cricuit/silhouette question and I saw your picture on the blog. I started laughing (no, it has nothing to do with your looks!!! :)) I follow WAY to many blogs to keep up with--they named me 'honorary queen of TBA', but it seems every time I find a new blog and follow....I see YOUR picture!!! You must be following an awful lot too! How many do you follow? I'm following 506 blogs!!~~most teaching blogs! Have a great day! Thanks, Nancy www.theapplebasketteacher.blogspot.com
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
2 comments:
I usually look at my blogs in google reader, but I clicked on your blog to read the comments on your cricuit/silhouette question and I saw your picture on the blog. I started laughing (no, it has nothing to do with your looks!!! :)) I follow WAY to many blogs to keep up with--they named me 'honorary queen of TBA', but it seems every time I find a new blog and follow....I see YOUR picture!!! You must be following an awful lot too! How many do you follow? I'm following 506 blogs!!~~most teaching blogs! Have a great day!
Thanks, Nancy
www.theapplebasketteacher.blogspot.com
Very cute! I am a sucker for polka dots. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥