I absolutely love everything you make and do in your classroom. Your students are so lucky to have you as a teacher. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and hard work. I will display these proudly. :) heyjbales@sbcglobal.net
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
10 comments:
I would like a copy please....
www.heidi'skrazykinderblogspot.com
heidihoang@live.com
Thanks
super cute for a pocket chart for our schedule :-) lcturnbow@gmail.com
I would love a copy to use in my classroom!
Thanks,
Melia
rmdirk@aol.com
I would love a set. So cute!
cherylfoster@cox.net
I wouldl love to have a copy!!
hollie.booth@blairschools.org
please send me a copy
courtneyw@caldwelledu.org
I would love a copy to use in my first grade classroom. These look wonderful!
angelica_potter@yahoo.com
I absolutely love everything you make and do in your classroom. Your students are so lucky to have you as a teacher. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and hard work. I will display these proudly. :)
heyjbales@sbcglobal.net
I'd like a copy. misssumner@gmail.com
So cute! I'd love to have a copy. Thanks for sharing!
jjburkhardt@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥