Even though I am just subbing right now I get so many notes from students!! I always keep my precious notes but have no where to store them. So, here is my cute solution.
Here is my creation:
The first pg. is for the cover and the second pg. is for the side binding!!
Here is how to enter:
1. Comment on this post.
2. Follow my blog.
3. Post about my giveaway


4 comments:
Oh how precious!! I love getting notes from students :-) Great idea!
Very sweet, I like it!
I am now following you :)
Thanks for visiting my page. Hope you saw my giveaway, too! Have a GREAT day!
❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful
I follow your blog.
I truly love getting notes from my kiddies, but they usually get thrown out at the end of the year when I am cleaning.
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥