I have been working on several different projects lately! I updated my Student of the Week packet and created two new products.
My teacher organization labels are great way to start of an organized new school year. I also created a product that I have been wanting to make but have not had the time. If you do a class flea market you will love my Flea Market packet.
I have decided to have a giveaway!! The first three people to comment will get one of these products free. Here is how it works comment on how you would use the product in your classroom and include your email address.
Also, where do you get your png frames for your products I am looking for some new ones.
Praying we can get some moisture for all the fires here in CO!!
Thanks for participating!!


6 comments:
There are a lot of great frames on TpT that are free. I really like Graphics from the Pond designs!
Hoping you get some moisture. I will send you some of ours. We've had a fairly soggy May and June so far!
I'd LOVE to have the organization labels. I am always looking for ways to keep myself organized and am terrible at just shoving stuff in my cabinets. That is something I definitely want to change since I am changing schools. I would use the labels to keep everything in its place (for once!) :)
sunnie1978 at gmail dot com
You have an adorable blog! I'm a new follower.
First Grade Frame of Mind
Wow thank you!! Busy trying to catch up on my blog rading!
Thanks,
Nancy
Www.theapplebasketteacher.blogspot.com
Thanks for participating!! Messabelle and Nancy please select one of the products from the giveaway and leave your emails.
I will send them to you!
I would love the My Progress please. My email is nancydwilson@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Nancy
Www.theapplebasketteacher.blogspot.com
Hi! Do you have a TpT store? I'm looking for a link, so I can follow you!
ReadWriteSing
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥