Hi one of my summer goals has been to update my blog buttons...do you know if anyone has had success with this button? It just shows that 'picture' when it cant show a picture...does that make sense? Check my blog...it is the 1st one on the right hand column...and Erica Bohrer's 1st grade & Rowdy in 1st...I tried it twice...let me know... Thanks, Nancy The Apple Basket Teacher
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
1 comments:
Hi one of my summer goals has been to update my blog buttons...do you know if anyone has had success with this button? It just shows that 'picture' when it cant show a picture...does that make sense? Check my blog...it is the 1st one on the right hand column...and Erica Bohrer's 1st grade & Rowdy in 1st...I tried it twice...let me know...
Thanks,
Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥