Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Keeping Desks Clean...

I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions how to encourage tidy desks? I teach little ones and am looking for new ways to encourage organization.


Thanks,


3 comments:

Marissa Tompkins

I do a quick desk check before school starts every so often. Clean desks are rewarded with my "WILD about Your Clean Desk" note and I leave a lifesaver or a few of my Tompkins Bucks on the kids' desks. Now, if only someone checked my desk!! haha!

Marissa
WILD About First Grade!

Lisa Mattes

Hi! I found you on the TpT blog list and hopped over to say hello. I love Marissa's idea above! We have tables, so it's our seat sacks that are always messy.
Your newest follower - Lisa
Growing Firsties

Tammy

We do an estimation jar every Friday. Before the person who brought the jar to school can pass out a treat from it to everyone, their desks must be clean. :)
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note ♥

♡Daily Encouragement

♡Daily Encouragement