Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I am still here...

Hey there,


I cannot believe how long it has been since I have blogged!!! My first year has been amazing thus far. It is such a blessing to work with wonderful colleagues!! Yesterday we had our first program (Thanksgiving Play). They were such cute Pilgrims!!



Right now I am planning Polar Express Day!!! What are some activities you do? Also, what are some fun ideas for a classroom Christmas party?


Happy Thanksgiving!!



2 comments:

The Colorful Apple

We do Polar Express Day! I love it. All the 2nd grade classes participate. The kids wear pjs and they move from classroom to classroom (like a train) to do different holiday activities. In the afternoon, we watch the movie. So fun!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Chrissy

I'm so happy for you! A great first year is a blessing. :-)
ReadWriteSing

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet note ♥

♡Daily Encouragement

♡Daily Encouragement