I also, made these numbered calendar routine cards. I was inspired by this idea on Doodle Bugs Teaching post.
I thought this would be good for my class at the beginning of the year while they are still learning our calendar routine. Also, this would be helpful when a sub comes.
Here is her version:
Here are my cards which I am going to put on Popsicle sticks:
Have a wonderful Sunday!




2 comments:
Hey I was just scrolling through you blogroll and saw a little surprise!
The calendar cards are not my creation they are from Doodle Bugs http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2011/07/ice-cream-days-of-week-free-download.html
Pocket Full of Kinders
Shuna P
These would be so great to use and spice up calendar time. Have you ever thought about using calendar journals instead of the calendar board. I love them and so do the students.
I am you newest follower.
www.kindertrips.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥