Hi! I have to have: girls line leader, boys line leader, messenger, calendar helper, and substitute. Those are my every week helpers. ☺ Tanya First Grade is Fantabulous!
I'm working on revamping my classroom jobs chart this year, too. I always include a teacher's assistant, door holders, line leader, lunch tub, librarian, garbage, etc. Where did you find the classroom job printables? Storie Stories by Storie
Last year was the first year I didn't have helpers and I sure missed some of them at times. Line leader, messenger and classroom librarian were the ones I missed the most!
I have a job called "Inspector"; that child is the last in line. Being the inspector has been a coveted spot! The job involves keeping the line straight and quiet, lol!
I have eight classroom jobs and the student names rotate each day. They can quickly figure out what their jobs will be the next day. Anyone without a job is "on vacation". During morning meeting, these friends tell us where they would go on vaca!
Have fun this summer--don't work tooooo hard! ReadWriteSing
I am very interested in this post. I really don't have jobs but I know that it helps to build a classroom family and will help ME out too! Jennifer kindertrips
We haven't used class jobs for quite a while and we LOVE not having to change a chart. We have a star of the day and that person is in charge of everything helperwise for that day! They get to pick a friend to help with any task too big for one kiddo! We are your newest followers. If you get a chance we would love for you to check us out at
*The Greeter: greets everyone hello in the morning with lots of cute handshakes. This has made a huge difference with a couple of my kiddos that start the day off grumpy.
*The Cheerleader: celebrates friends who are being helpful and kind with a party horn.
*The Kindness Recorder: Adds a kind flower to our flower pot for kind acts others do.
*The Wish Well Leader/Absent Student Helper: moves each child into the wish well circle when they are absent and leads the song...also the substitute for the absent child. Welcomes back kiddos.
I love all of my jobs and cannot imagine not having them. =)
Some of my favorite jobs that we have in kindergarten are line leader, caboose, messenger, napkins helper, and door holder. We have others as well but those are the ones I find to be the most helpful! I am giving you the One Lovely Blog award... I hope this is something new for you! Head on over to my blog to check it out. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
9 comments:
Hi!
I have to have: girls line leader, boys line leader, messenger, calendar helper, and substitute. Those are my every week helpers.
☺ Tanya
First Grade is Fantabulous!
I'm working on revamping my classroom jobs chart this year, too. I always include a teacher's assistant, door holders, line leader, lunch tub, librarian, garbage, etc. Where did you find the classroom job printables?
Storie
Stories by Storie
Last year was the first year I didn't have helpers and I sure missed some of them at times. Line leader, messenger and classroom librarian were the ones I missed the most!
imgoingfirst@gmail.com
Storie I found them on TPT.
I have a job called "Inspector"; that child is the last in line. Being the inspector has been a coveted spot! The job involves keeping the line straight and quiet, lol!
I have eight classroom jobs and the student names rotate each day. They can quickly figure out what their jobs will be the next day. Anyone without a job is "on vacation". During morning meeting, these friends tell us where they would go on vaca!
Have fun this summer--don't work tooooo hard!
ReadWriteSing
I am very interested in this post. I really don't have jobs but I know that it helps to build a classroom family and will help ME out too!
Jennifer
kindertrips
We haven't used class jobs for quite a while and we LOVE not having to change a chart. We have a star of the day and that person is in charge of everything helperwise for that day! They get to pick a friend to help with any task too big for one kiddo!
We are your newest followers. If you get a chance we would love for you to check us out at
wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com
Katie & Lisen :)
Some of my favorite jobs are:
*The Greeter: greets everyone hello in the morning with lots of cute handshakes. This has made a huge difference with a couple of my kiddos that start the day off grumpy.
*The Cheerleader: celebrates friends who are being helpful and kind with a party horn.
*The Kindness Recorder: Adds a kind flower to our flower pot for kind acts others do.
*The Wish Well Leader/Absent Student Helper: moves each child into the wish well circle when they are absent and leads the song...also the substitute for the absent child. Welcomes back kiddos.
I love all of my jobs and cannot imagine not having them. =)
Heather
Heather's Heart
Some of my favorite jobs that we have in kindergarten are line leader, caboose, messenger, napkins helper, and door holder. We have others as well but those are the ones I find to be the most helpful! I am giving you the One Lovely Blog award... I hope this is something new for you! Head on over to my blog to check it out. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Lauren C
www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥