I got a job teaching first grade :) starting in August!! I feel so blessed and am excited to teach this grade. Needless to say, my summer will be filled with meetings, planning, and decorating.
In preparation for next year I decided to order a lesson planner from Erin Condren. I have been debating what to do and decided to order it. It has everything I want.
I can't wait!!
What are some of your favorite colorful pens you use?
Here is the design I picked!!
I am hoping to post more pictures when it arrives :)

12 comments:
So cute! I've been debating I'm just nervous of how expensive they are! What if I lose it? Maybe one day I'll get one for a present lol
Blessings,
Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog is Having a Giveaway!
My TpT Store
Congrats Miss J!! First grade is amazing!!
Congratulations on the job. I hope you love it as much as I do.
❀ Tammy
Forever in First
Yeah for first grade! My absolute favorite grade to teach! Congratulations on getting yourself a job. That's just fantastic.
Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter
BTW, you are so lucky that you started out subbing first. I learned so much from subbing. Way more than I did in college.
Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter
Congrats on the job! Love the planner...I have the same one!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies
Congratulations! First grade is such a fun grade ~ it has definitely been my favorite grade to teach. :-)
imgoingfirst@gmail.com
Cute blog - I'm glad I found it. I've never heard of Erin Condren planners before. Do you have a link? Stop by to visit my blog sometime.
Storie
Stories by Storie
Congrats to you! Love First Grade!Love the planner, too!
Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade
Congratulations!! Enjoy your summer!
ReadWriteSing
Love that planner! So pretty!
Lauren C
www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com
Congrats on the new job! I started as a first grade teacher.
Your blog is adorable and I am so jealous of your planner. I'm your newest follower. Stop by to visit sometime!
Maria
Kinder-Craze
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥