❤In First Grade❤
So cute! I created one at the beginning of the year and never thought of selling it!Blessings,Jessica StanfordMrs. Stanford's Class BlogMy TpT Store
Hey you wrote on my blog about the calendar cards, they actually aren't mine they are from doodle bugs and they are free!I tried to find the link again but I couldn't Sorry Maybe you can email here and she will send it to you
Thanks for the sweet note ♥
2 comments:
So cute! I created one at the beginning of the year and never thought of selling it!
Blessings,
Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
My TpT Store
Hey you wrote on my blog about the calendar cards, they actually aren't mine they are from doodle bugs and they are free!
I tried to find the link again but I couldn't
Sorry
Maybe you can email here and she will send it to you
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥