Hey Miss J~I just found your blog. You were the winner of our SMARTBoard giveaway. We tried to email you but have not heard back. Please email us through google so that we can get in touch. I am so glad I found you. I will have to go and check out your Teachers Notebook. I have seen this a lot lately! BusyBees
Thanks for sharing the link. I had to check out your site because we share the same name. I am Mrs. J, but the kids always call the female teachers Miss, regardless of marital status. So, they end up calling me Miss J... :)
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
2 comments:
Hey Miss J~I just found your blog. You were the winner of our SMARTBoard giveaway. We tried to email you but have not heard back. Please email us through google so that we can get in touch. I am so glad I found you. I will have to go and check out your Teachers Notebook. I have seen this a lot lately!
BusyBees
Thanks for sharing the link. I had to check out your site because we share the same name. I am Mrs. J, but the kids always call the female teachers Miss, regardless of marital status. So, they end up calling me Miss J... :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥