Thank you so much,
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Cricut or Silhouette?
Hi teacher friends!! I wanted to see if you had a preference for one of these machines. Which one do you like better for your classroom needs and why? Which one is more user friendly in your opinion? I am trying to decide which one to buy.
Thank you so much,
Thank you so much,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
♡Daily Encouragement

5 comments:
I don't have a silhouette but I LOVE my Cricut. In my opinion it is super easy to use. U can see some ways I've used it on my blog
Http://www.luv2teachgirl.blogspot.com
I don't have either but I have heard that with Silhouette, you can purchase lots of graphics/fonts/etc from their site at a lower cost than buying new cartridges for the Cricut. They also have a free download of the week on Silhouette's blog. Hope that helps and enjoy your new toy! :-)
I came across this post and I am in the same boat. I am leaning towards the Silhouette because you don't have to deal with all the cartridges. Which one did you pick?
-Ashley
I haven't gotten one yet but I am leaning toward a Silhouette.
I bought a Cricut Expression on sale at JoAnn Fabrics, but it sat unopened on my kitchen counter for a week (srsly, my husband was ready to kill me), I finally decided I just didn't want to deal with spending $40 or more if not on sale, on a cartridge when there may have only been a shape or two I needed. I took it back and although it cost more, I ordered the Silhouette Cameo. I just got it today and already started cutting. I love it and am so glad I went with the Silhouette! I just feel like there are more options (even check ETSY, you can buy the cutting files for pretty cheap).
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥