What advice that do you wish veteran teachers would have given you before or during your first year of teaching? I am a substitute teacher hoping to get a job this coming fall!!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
First year teacher advice!
What advice that do you wish veteran teachers would have given you before or during your first year of teaching? I am a substitute teacher hoping to get a job this coming fall!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
♡Daily Encouragement

1 comments:
Thank you for following my blog!!! I am new to this blogging thing too! I am so glad you shared your page with me , I am excited to see all your experiences and ideas.
advice....Some favorite's
...always make sure you have a reason for what you are doing
...sometimes it may get noisy..but look around..where is the noise coming from? Sometimes it is productive excitement that you hear
...you may be a child's best hope for the day, make the best of each moment
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥