As a substitute I see a lot of cute classroom designs!! I also love cruising around the internet and getting great ideas for my own classroom!! Please share some of your classroom pictures!! Thanks!!
Here are some of the pictures I found online:
❤In First Grade❤
3 comments:
Hi! I saw through The Inspired Apple that you are new to blogging, I am too :) I subbed for a while before starting in my own classroom, it was great experience! I'm looking forward to following you and sharing teaching adventures.
-Rachel
asartiparty.blogspot.com
Hey!! Thanks for the message. I am loving substituting but cannot wait to have a classroom of my own!! Thanks so much for the message! Have a great week!
Hi! Thanks for commenting on my giveaway post! The font in my posts is available on the advanced design link/post font. I think it's the same font as your header! I wish I could figure out how to make my header title larger....I'll just add that to my "to-do" list for summer :-)
I'd love to pray for your job situation; I completely understand how much faith and patience is involved when waiting for a job offer to appear.
Starting a blog is a great way to grow as an educator. I'm following you now, too!
ReadWriteSing
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥