❤In First Grade❤
Your spotlight is so creative. Your room is looking beautiful!Jenniferkindertrips
I love how all of your bulletin boards turned out. What will go on your "In the Spotlight" board? StorieStories by Storie
Thanks ladies!! Storie, every week I will have a student of the week. "in the Spotlight" is where their poster will go.
Love all the polka dots!!
What a fun place to learn. I love the birthday board. =)HeatherHeather's Heart
I like how mostly everything uses spot. I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance visit my blog @ Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.Shanell
Thanks for the sweet note ♥
6 comments:
Your spotlight is so creative. Your room is looking beautiful!
Jennifer
kindertrips
I love how all of your bulletin boards turned out. What will go on your "In the Spotlight" board?
Storie
Stories by Storie
Thanks ladies!! Storie, every week I will have a student of the week. "in the Spotlight" is where their poster will go.
Love all the polka dots!!
What a fun place to learn. I love the birthday board. =)
Heather
Heather's Heart
I like how mostly everything uses spot. I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance visit my blog @ Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.
Shanell
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥