Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm your newest follower :)
I don't remember the font I used for the title of my blog, but the smaller font is Pea Heather Michele (from Kevin & Amanda of course!). The other font is also from Kevin & Amanda (maybe Pea Lauryn, Pea Carol, or Pea Bandit?) Hope this helps...I love Kevin & Amanda's fonts as well!
A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- Henry Brooks Adams-
I am a 1st grade teacher. I love those "light bulb moments" and seeing students succeed.
4 comments:
Love those! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm your newest follower :)
I don't remember the font I used for the title of my blog, but the smaller font is Pea Heather Michele (from Kevin & Amanda of course!). The other font is also from Kevin & Amanda (maybe Pea Lauryn, Pea Carol, or Pea Bandit?) Hope this helps...I love Kevin & Amanda's fonts as well!
Wahoo! Some new fonts to check out! Smiley Monster is a favorite and I love Waterfalls.
I would love for you to come visit me if you get the chance!
Heather
Heather's Heart
Cinnamon Cake is my favorite from dafont.com. I love that site and they are all free!
Ashley
http://firstgradesmartcookies.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥