Monday, January 30, 2012
Making cute worksheets, etc. for your classroom
I have been working on some documents for my future classroom and want to see if anyone had a suggestion where I could download cute free graphics for worksheets, classroom decor etc. Thanks so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
♡Daily Encouragement

4 comments:
I would like to know this too! I am all about cute but I don't know where I can get them for free or dirt cheap
I am not wanting to sell anything, which means that anything that I make I give away on my blog for free but many big graphic and clip art companies are against this so.............
Hey girl,
My cutegraphics.com has free clip art I am not sure of there terms as far as selling items but you should check them out.
Also, I "tagged" you on my blog, stop by to see what it's all about :)
Looks great. Thanks for the link.
So cute Blog.................
Corporate Child care in Bangalore
Post a Comment
Thanks for the sweet note ♥